So Clerie's coming home tomorrow. Silly me, I've been cleaning, hoping to make her few days home as relaxing as possible. Helps pass the time, too. And I have a nice, clean place.
I got another letter from Clerie today. It had a plastic jewell on it...(you'll have to read an earlier blog for that one).
I'm really excited. I see pictures of Clerie, and I watch home videos, and I can hardly wait just to be around her again.
But I'm nervous, too. I hope Jonathan warms up to her nicely. His reaction to pictures and videos of her has changed. At first he saw them and cried for mommy. Now, he enjoys the video we have of Clerie reading to him, but he acts like he'd rather see videos of family members he's been seeing lately. What can you do? He's not even two. It's just tough, that's all.
I heard a funny joke in church today. A old lady sees on the news that some crazy driver is going the wrong way on the freeway. Concerned for her husband, who happens to be commuting on the freeway that day, she calls him on his cell. "There's this one person going completely the wrong way on the freeway," she informs him.
"One?" he replies, "There must be hundreds!"
Anyway. Baby steps to 8 pm tomorrow.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment