Jonathan and I just got home from a weekend in St. George. It was nice. Conference was very good and encouraging for me. It reminded me that I can do this; it's going to be a long year, but I can be a good dad and have a good attitude while Clerie's out. Jonathan had a good time w/ Grandma, Grandpa, and Danny. He was a character on the ride home. I sing a song "Jonathan my friend," and he likes to earn tickles by singing "Jonathan my...friennah!" And today he even changed it to "Jonathan my umbrella!" Crazy kid. He was very excited to come home and have some more milk. We sang Bob & Tom's "Yeah Toast!" to him on the ride, and he shouted "Yeah milk!"
Here at home we watched some of this video we've got of Clerie singing to him. "Hi mommy!" he said. I taught him "Mother I love you," but sang it "Mommy I love you." He really liked it. During prayer and after he was in bed, all he would say is "Mommy I love you, Mommy I love you." That makes Daddy feel pretty darn good.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That pretty much melts my heart too. What a cute boy we have. Can I keep him?
As long as you can share!
Post a Comment