So today, I cleaned. It's nice to have a place that I can call "clean" again.
I've got 10 weekends left before Clerie's got R&R leave. About. And 3 of those will be camp outs, 3 or 4 of those will be spent with family. That means I have 3 or 4 regular weekends here. So the cleaner I can keep this place, the better. I don't have all that much cleaning time before Clerie gets back.
The weather is very nice, and it does wonders for my mood. Getting out and playing is very, very nice. Shot hoops today, after cleaning.
Now I'm going to take it easy for a couple of hours, before getting a good night's sleep. Gotta get over this cold, or whatever it is.
Clerie called this morning, bright and early. It was a great way to wake up. We got to chat for more than the usual half hour, and it was great just to be able to talk about whatever. She's doin' pretty good. She gets to go to Qatar in a few days, and she's excited. I'm excited for her to get a break, have some fun, and maybe get some souvenirs.
Jonathan wanted to talk to me yesterday. He sang to me. I don't know what he sang, but he went on for quite a while. That cute boy. I forget how cute he is! He comes home tomorrow night, and that will be nice!
No comments:
Post a Comment