I took Jonathan mountain biking today. The Sunnyside trailhead is a bit steep, but he wanted to go up. He walked his bike up a ways, but then I carried it the rest of the way up to the Bonneville Shoreline. He pointed lots of flowers. After we got to stuff that was bikeable, he impressed me a lot. Stayed on the trail really well, and went surprisingly fast on single track, but controlled his speed very well. He was very careful about what slopes he went down, which is really nice. I didn't have to be so scared. It makes it so I don't have to be so scared. I'm excited to get him something more than his current push bike. Something with real brakes! And something with pedals so he can lift his bum up the seat.
Clerie asked him if he had fun. "Lots of fun," he said.
No comments:
Post a Comment