Jonathan and I have had a good time this week. Yesterday, we were goofing off, laughing, and he said "Ho ho ho...it's like Christmas tree." I was floored that he remembered that "Ho ho ho" had something to do with Christmas.Later he said "Mommy in the ARMY. Daddy with the ARMY."
"No," I replied, "Just Mommy's in the ARMY."
"Daddy went on a airplane."
I explained that I had to go for work, and that it hurts for Mommy and Daddy to leave because we love him and miss him. He had a hard time understanding that Daddy goes away but is not in the ARMY.
I gave the Jonathan a bath, and he put a bucket on his head (I guess you didn't need me to tell you that), and said "It's like a hat." He thought it was very cool. I thought it was very cute, and I haven't posted photos of him for a while, so here you go.
After his bath, he kept hiding between some shelves and his chest of drawers when it was time to put his pajamas on. He went and curled up naked on his bed. "What are you doing on your bed?"
"I'm sleeping."He loves to tease.
Tonight in his prayers he said "Thank you for the Mama. Thank you for the Mama. Thank you for the Mama."
He's very cute.
Clerie's happy. They're not kept super busy, but when there's not stuff going on they find things to do. They're having more fun this time around. Clerie's enjoyed some Rock Band II.
They have everyone training in full body armor; front plates, rear plates, side plates, helmets, and plenty of Kevlar. It bruises Clerie's hips and shoulders.
Well one day Clerie, with a sigh of relief, took off the body armor and changed into her PT outfit. Then they said that her group was going to work out with the body armor on. So they had folks with tennis shoes, socks, shorts and t-shirt...and body armor, doing PT's. Clerie said they were quite a site. They did a bunch of exercises and things - including skipping - and had a good work out.
2 comments:
I love the bucket picture
I'll have to put that photo on my bucket list...
Post a Comment