Monday, February 16, 2009

Some Valentine's Day Photos

So Clerie sent me the movie "Big Fish" for Valentine's Day. We've only watched it once, and that was on an early date together. But she got it for me for the memories, and I'm excited to watch it with her again. She also sent me a card that came with a pin to wear, that says "I'd be lost without my wife." I wear it with pride. I sent her a long, sappy love letter. It made her get teary-eyed. Yes!

We chatted for a while, and it was fun to hear about her and how things are going. It sounded like she had a good day, and I think my letter made her happy.

And finally, I have posted some photos that she sent to me to post for everyone. Happy Valentine's Day everybody!

Cool travel guitar she got, huh? Now I only wish I could hear her play it each day!

No comments: