LOL! I just want you both to know that Phil and I follow your blog pretty closely. We really like being able to keep tabs on you. I know there are a lot of us out here that are just silent readers, but we do enjoy knowing how things are going for you. We also keep you in our prayers and thoughts. Thanks for keeping us up to date.
2 comments:
LOL! I just want you both to know that Phil and I follow your blog pretty closely. We really like being able to keep tabs on you. I know there are a lot of us out here that are just silent readers, but we do enjoy knowing how things are going for you. We also keep you in our prayers and thoughts. Thanks for keeping us up to date.
Hey, thanks for the shout out. Little things like that really make me excited to post more.
Thanks for the thoughts & prayers, Phil & Kelli!
Post a Comment