Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fun with Jonathan

Here's a picture of my pretty wife with Jonathan, just for the fun of it. This was our last day of R&R.

Yesterday, Jonathan and I biked out to Willow Park. We climbed up a big mound of gravel. Jonathan threw rocks, and he was very happy.

Today, Jonathan and I walked over to Dry Creek Park. We climbed down the creekshore full of gravel. Jonathan threw rocks, and he was very happy.

Last night, I shut the door to the upstairs, and the knob was sticky. I turned the lights out, and a puzzle with a sensor said "T is for turtle." Then I stepped on a toy on my way to the bed. I realized that my life is just a bit different now that I'm a dad.

Clerie's been hard at work in Taji. Sounds like she's helping them get the system working there. She's been to two different camps now, and she has a pretty good idea what works and what doesn't. I hope that things go well for her. She's just smart and good at getting things done. The Army lucked out when they got her, I think. I know I did!

Thanks to everyone who reads this blog, especially when you comment on the web, e-mail, or in person. We're gettin' closer to bein' done, you know.

No comments: