Sunday, January 11, 2009

Camp Striker

What a name. Striker. I live in Lehi, what about you? Striker!
And now to sentences worth your time; I know, because Clerie wrote them:

"Yes, they did finally move me. My roommate is nice and friendly, but not overly friendly...like we've got to stay up and have girl-talk. Thank goodness. Her side of the room is clean and tidy too...so I think we're going to get along just great.

"I live on Camp Stryker, and I can make the 20 min walk to work, or I can take a 5-10 min bus ride that runs every 15 mins. It's pretty awesome. The PX, Chow Hall, Gym, Post Office, Finance office, Chapel....they are all in one area (so a lot less trekking around then I was doing on Camp Liberty) but I am seperated from the company, and I don't like that much at all. So...I guess it's a draw which one I like better. The set-up is better here, but all my friends are somewhere else :(

"I was actually able to go to church today, which was wonderful. I was the only girl (and I guess I'm the first one they've had for quite a while). It's been probably 3-4 weeks since I've been able to get away in time to attend."


So that's pretty much the latest with her. Jonathan and I had a weekend together. I got quite a bit done, and we had some fun. My favorite parts of the weekend were probably dinner tonight and hot tubbin' (giving him a bath). He's cute in the tub.

I posted pictures finally.

No comments: