Monday is our Fourth Anniversary. We celebrated it over the last 24 hours. This morning, from 3 to 6 am (1 to 4 pm), Clerie and I chatted over the webcam. She opened my Anniversary Gift DVD, and I opened her Anniversary Gift Letter. My DVD for her was a slideshow about our four years. Her letter to me was about what we've been through, and her excitement for more life with me. It was fun to get her gift. She also sent me the picture to the right.She also called me this evening at 7:30 pm, or 5:30 am Monday morning. We chatted for a bit while Jonathan horsed around. Clerie talked to him a little bit; I had to chase him around with the phone as he ran and jumped around. It was probably a sight.
Thanksgiving is on its way. Jonathan and I are excited to spend time with family.
No comments:
Post a Comment