Saturday, November 15, 2008

"Schedule"

So Clerie's settling down into something of a schedule. She wakes up, goes to the Gym, gets ready and takes the bus to work, where they work her until she gets back and goes to bed at night. Wash, rinse, repeat.
On her days off, she sleeps until her body wakes her up. Her first day, that was noon! Next time? Six-thirty. And that was sleeping in for her!
She's enjoying a workout class they're teaching out there, and she's focusing on aerobics to improve her run.
During her days off, I get to chat with her more. It's fun. Strange, I get less done on those work days. (I'm sure my boosted moral increases my creativity and my productivity enough to make up for it after.) She works a lot on ARMY correspondence courses on her days off, too.
She's my sweetheart. I miss her like crazy. Sometimes I have to laugh. "Hey, it's only a year, and we're already...well, only one month into it. This stinks!" Then I remind myself that we've been dreading it since March and we've been apart most of the time since July. So, more like four months apart. We're already a quarter through by that standard!

No comments: