Friday, November 7, 2008

Christmas Gifts

Clerie is scheduled to be in FOB Bucca till February now. Anybody interested in a friendly wager on when (if) she'll get to to Taji?
This means she'll be in Bucca for Christmas! USPS says to send your Christmas packages by Dec 4th if you want them to get to her by Christmas.
Christmas ideas? I'm afraid I won't be able to help you a whole lot. I've figured out what I'm getting her, and that was hard enough. I can't just give you the answers. Come on, I'm a tutor, I know better. But, I can tell you that she lives in a crammed little space with two other girls. She doesn't have much space. She did say movies are welcome. Now she's going to get a deluge of DVD's, isn't she? I can also say, speaking for myself, that when I was on my mission, I didn't need much, and sentimental stuff meant more to me. Take that for what it's worth. I'm not sure how much it applies to Clerie.
She's started her job. It's interesting. The prisoner life is pretty low. Clerie enjoys working out at the gym in the mornings, and there's a group of guards that works out when she does now. Everyone watches out for her, and she in turn makes them "look like girly men" by whooping them in ab work outs. Tell you what, she's done that to me before, too!
Later!

No comments: