Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

Well we went to Tremonton to spend Thanksgiving with Clerie's family. Jonathan went up Sunday night. I went up Tuesday, and worked from there Wednesday and Friday. Friday night we all went to the Greenwood's cabin in Fairview.
Thanksgiving was lots of fun. It was really nice for me. I've been glad to have some weekends here, but I was really missing family. Jonathan had a great time up there. He enjoys all the attention he gets up there, too. I had fun catching up on the goings on with Clerie's siblings, and ruining some cheesy movies we watched.
I got to talk to Clerie on the phone on Thanksgiving day. She put on a bingo game for Thanksgiving dinner, but instead of B I N G O, it was T H A N K, and instead of yelling bingo, folks had to stand and say something they were grateful for. They all laughed about it.
She enjoyed all her birthday presents and wishes from everybody. Her friend Neil ate a lot of the chocolate marshmallows that Grandma Jo used for packing. Clerie got lots of candy, and she enjoyed some Christmas decorations. He had a lot of fun. She said she was really spoiled for her birthday. Thanks, everyone.
Clerie has really enjoyed working with her friend Neil. They debated on Christmas music. Neil agreed to let Clerie listen to Christmas music for some of the time. Clerie said she'd probably listen to it more than they agreed. "Besides," she decided. "I outrank her." Wow. How cool would that be? To be right just because you outrank someone?
So we're about done with November. She's supposed to be back around next October, and she has a couple of weeks of leave this summer, so we're at about ten and a half months left.
It's getting easier for both of us. Time is going by more quickly, and we're both learning to enjoy things where we are. Thanks for all your encouragement, help, and prayers!

No comments: