Yesterday I came home and decided to work from home for a bit. I popped on the tube and tuned in to the Olympic opening ceremonies, and was very quickly blown away.
Then, at 8:30, my brain stopped working because I was tired from the week. It's 10:22 now and my head is pounding. I'm 25 still, right?
So it was very nice to have a Saturday. I got all kinds of things done around here. Jonathan, T&J's family came home, and Buck came home. Got my friends back. It's been fun. Buck kept coming over for scratches. Jonathan was just funny as can be. He's doing this "Sh sh sh sh sh" laugh now (almost like Ernie from Sesame Street), so I recorded him doing it (see the video below).
Clerie called. They're doing marksman tests today. She passed her M-16. She said things have been going pretty well for her. No troubles with her superiors or anything. Although she couldn't talk for long, it was fun to get a call from her today. She's been doing good. She sounded like things have been going better than they were last call, although she's been missin' home today. With a stud like me walkin' around down here, I can't say I'm surprised.
Here are some photos for your viewing pleasure.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment