So Jonathan came down with a fever yesterday. He did better after some fluids and medicine. Last night at three a.m. he woke up and said "I want milk. Milk please. I want milk please." He drank two sippies of milk.
Today I found out that Clerie's sisters 'kidnapped' Jonathan and Grandma Greenwood for a night or two. He's probably very happy to hang out with Calee and Kenzie.
And I don't quite know how to say this...I lost my lunch yesterday. I thought I lost it on the bus, but I found it next to a fax machine this morning. Yesterday I had to subsist on crackers, chips, granola, and chocolate for 13 hours. I know: life is rough.
After working out last night, I found myself ravenous today. (Uh, maybe that could have something to do with eating crackers all day yesterday...) It feels good to start being more hungry, and to be sleeping well. Things are sure going better this time around. Attitude. That's what Clerie taught me. So much is about attitude. My theme for this six weeks? Work hard; be happy.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment