Thursday, August 14, 2008

Antici...pation

So Clerie e-mailed again last night. People weren't coming to the workout sessions, so they've postponed the P90X workout for now. Thanks heavens! Clerie was going to come home in a few weeks, pick me up by my love handles, and toss me across the room.
Things have been tougher on Clerie this time, but easier for me. I'm glad that I'm able to be happy back here; it made it easier on me last time when I knew Clerie was happy, so this time I've been having a better attitude, and I hope that this way I help Clerie, too.
I heard a quote today "Smile. Everybody has problems. Nobody wants to hear about yours." On that note, sorry for sounding a little whiny on previous posts.
They practiced getting out of rolled humvees today in a simulator. Clerie was in the gunner position, which meant no seatbelt. Those around you have to hold you in. I'm going to do that in my car; "Yeah, I don't need a seatbelt. You guys just hold on to me, and I'll brace myself behind the front seats, okay?"
I'm running low on sleep. I did this last week, too; ended up catching up on the weekend. But this weekend, I'm climbing lone peak. Leaving tomorrow evening, hoping to summit early Friday morning, and be back a little after lunch time. Jackie's watchin' Jonathan. Thanks!
Clerie wanted me to say that she loves everyone, and that she's sorry she hasn't had time to call. They've just kept her really busy.

1 comment:

clerie said...

I love you Paul! Don't I have the best hubby ever? To all family and friends who read this blog, I wish I had time to call or write to you individually. I am pretty busy right now, but hopefully things will slow down a little. In the mean-time, I love you all and I am doing good. Take good care of each other, and please write! chloe_joe@hotmail.com